WAGO blazes the trail for future technologies. Again and again they have developed new products that have become the standards for industry on the world market.
Takbro are one of the largest distributors of WAGO in the UK, with an unparalleled knowledge of their range of automation & interconnection solutions.
I/O-SYSTEM 750 – One System for Every Application
The WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM 750/753 is characterised by its universal application scope and extensive product portfolio.
With more than 500 different modules, the versatility and flexibility is so great that virtually every requirement in a wide range of industries is covered. Whether it’s industrial, process or building automation,
- Fieldbus-independent – Support all standard fieldbus protocols and ETHERNET standards
- Flexible platform adapts to diverse applications and environments
- Tested and approved worldwide
- Wide range of accessories for marking and connection technology
TOPJOB® S – Terminal Blocks with Push-in CAGE CLAMP® Reliability
In various industrial applications and modern building installations, rail-mounted terminal blocks are expected to provide more than just reliable electrical connections.
Push-in CAGE CLAMP® is WAGO’s spring pressure connection technology that accommodates all conductor types; what’s more, there may be no need to prepare the conductor before termination (depending on conductor type). For example, solid and stranded conductors, as well as fine-stranded conductors with ferrules, are terminated by simply pushing them in.
- 0.14 – 185mm² connection
- Range of multi-functional jumpers for flexibility
- Continuous marking strips allow TOPJOB® S Rail-Mounted Terminal Blocks to be marked in the shortest time possible
- TOPJOB® S Rail-Mounted Terminal Blocks
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE
T: 01623 412 160
F: 01623 412 168
Concorde Way, Millennium Business Park,